Thursday, February 19, 2015

PAIN and from the heart plea

Please appreciate how hard and slow and dangerous writing this is going to be.

Dear Stop Hillary PAC leaders:

I don't know your names but saw your faces on your website because I can only hold my eyes open briefly due to extreme time on the computer.  Your damned site has no contact us, as if you are too good to talk to the people that support you.  Thus I am forced to get thru to you this public way and I am going to say something very sensitive and risky.

The pain is easing so I can finish this.  I got your petition just when ready to quit for the night.  It said it was so urgent.  So I read it though it hurt like Hell and I hesitantly signed it knowing what would happen next.  Sure enough a page popped up asking for money.  I could barely see and was loosing track of where the cursor was, but I found your website posted and managed to copy & paste it.

On your site I struggled thru all the pages in the menu trying to find a way just to ask you PLEASE don't ask me for money for I don't have any spare money and that I was in so much pain that I was almost ready to volunteer my life to rid us of the subject bitch if that's what you want.  There I said it.

I get so many petitions and sign the good ones, but thru 6 months and 2 petitions almost nobody cared enough to sign mine about my trouble with the Veterans Administration.

I get so, so many people asking me for money, even a well paid Senator and the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) which should know how little I get.  Right now I need what average Americans might consider relatively little but I view as a lot of money to get my woman's medicine and another blood test to come to  me in the US.  I am still not 100% sure I will get my social security on the 28th or if the VA will take it due to the overpayment.  The Boy Scouts put a sack on my door for food donation so I bought what little I thought I could spare.  But the Scouts never returned to pick it up.  So I took it to the church food outlet where I go once a month myself.  I stopped giving 10% of my social security to the church so I am ashamed to go often, especially on days we are supposed to fast and give the savings to charity.  Plus they are always asking for extra donations for such as the Boy Scouts.

My VA pension part of my income was reduced to $500 a month so now my estimate of what I cost the average taxpayer is 0.006 cent per year per taxpayer.  I do cost much more in medical treatments including cancer.  I also get $16.00 a month in food stamps and suffer the indignity of using them.  I am conservative and understand the point of view.  But when I read a fellow conservatives angry words about food stamps and the freebees I get like the cell phone which is a junk nuisance.  Mine only work for 911 because I didn't make the minimum required calls (one a month).  But that's all I wanted it for is 911 calls from the car just in case.  So when I read those complaints about my freebees it make me feel bad.  However when considering how little I get it makes the complainers look like real cheap skates.  I don't know if they know, but I know they are talking about full fledged Welfare and that's one thing I had a solution for in my PLATFORM blog with which I was campaigning for President.  Of course I want the honor of fixing this broken country including problems you probably never realized, but though I would reduce the Presidential salary and further reduce his retirement income and limit it to maybe 10 years, I do want an income that will get me well out of poverty and into the middle class or better.  But if elected I would be a President that would consider even the reduced salary as a damned big pile of money and I would be grateful to the People who hired me and work and do the best I could to manage their country.  People have jobs to do and it is a damned shame that they have to spend time after work reading about tax complications along with all the other considerations if they buy or sell a house and tax filings for every damned thing in there personal life, and read the news to keep an eye on politicians and especially now when everybody is being called on to be a Patriot ( patRIOT ).  The people we hire to watch over our Nation should do the job in trust so that We the People can deal with our jobs which are often just as demanding as the politician's job.  I forgot to say that I want to be paid to lead the country instead of working my ass off for free trying to keep up with all the data and get known by enough people and figure out how to push my campaign further without money.  Also just yesterday an idea popped into my head on how to reduce and control the Congressional salaries in conjunction with a reduced Presidential salary.  Presently Congress votes it's own salaries which none of thePeople get to do.  It is a matter of figuring how to get a law passed that U.S. Congressmen are paid by the States from which they come and represent.  I think this law can be forced thru by the power of the combined States themselves.  Then the lone U.S. Congressman would have to go to the whole State Congress for his pay raise and there's Power and Control there.  What a Congressman earns would depend on the judgement of whatever State he came from and the State's economy and well being.

I need money to continue and get help with getting on the ballot in all 50 States or at least as a Congressman's Chief Adviser told me I must get on ballots in all the more populous States.  But it is a catch - 22 because it is not legal for me to solicit funds until I am on the ballot for the state and / or registered with the FEC.  It's complicated and I don't remember and I had to sort of push the State Congressman's Adviser to give me information because of some rule he didn't explain but I think it was that he was a Democrat and I am Republican.  Like I said, I need money.  I don't even own a suit to stand in front of a Flag for a photo to look like a real official, genuine candidate or politician or simply a good leader.  However if I could get to the point of legally soliciting donations, it is also illegal to use even a small portion of campaign funds to buy that suit and I think there was one other expense I can't use the funds for.  That's why you have to be rich to become President in this country.

Since my chances are pretty hopeless and even my family said don't be a fool and embarrass yourself in front of the whole world by doing this, I have put my name behind Michael Kinlaw who has amongst other good ideas a plan to change the system so that you don't have to be rich to be President.  I also had a lot of ways to make running for President much cheaper. I think they're in my PLATFORM blog which needs to be added to with all the changes and additional problems from Obama since I stopped writing PLATFORM...
https://platform-burlison-2012.blogspot.com  

Perhaps I could be a Vice President.  It might be easier since for a very long time I have had no track record.  I long ago contacted Kinlaw about that but he said he had about a million dollars in donations but was nowhere near ready to pick a running mate.  I think he said he was worried about getting to the Primary debates at the time.  Me too but because I am very shy about public speaking and am worried I may fail, get tongue tied, forget something, not be up on who's who in the political world or some current event or historical precedent, not have a word in my vocabulary or put my foot in my mouth because it's so important and I have never done it before.  Anyway I told Kinlaw that I would like to be President first to get my things done in one term ( I wish I didn't have to tell you that for it weakens the Presidency when it's known that your time is coming to an end ).  Kinlaw is much younger and he can run in 2020 even if I have to resign a few days early for him to take over and be the incumbent in the 2020 elections.  On the other hand 2016 is bad enough for me.  If I don't get the Oval Office first I won't have it in me by 2020.  But FDR was also unhealthy and in fact died in office but led us thru World War Two.

I have to hurry now for is is very late in the AM hours and for a long time I have put off treating my eyes.

About my track record, when I was laid off in 1979 I thought that with my background I would get another job fast so I did not even take unemployment for at the time I thought of it as taking someone else's money.  But time went on and on and I did hundreds of interviews and applications without getting an interview.  One day I finally I finally found myself sitting on the floor with a knife at my gut trying for about half an hour to get the courage to regain my honor the Japanese way.  I failed and time and worry went on until after 6 years I was thrown in the hospital for a month's rest.  I came out refreshed and strong and super efficient again but when asked what I would do I could only say I was going home because there was no door left in Dallas / Fort Worth that I had not tried at least once.  I used up my savings and inheritance, a lot of money at the time, just to survive meagerly until it ran out and I had little option but to go home to family, a miserable thing I put off as long as I could.  By the way family, Mom, who said not to be a fool running for office and when in my forties told me to give up because nobody would hire me at that age, she also believes that Obama is the greatest President we ever had.

I am aware of people complaining about the lack of jobs today and I feel for them loosing their homes and want to help.  But people complaining today have no idea what suffering, disgrace and a ruined life and time you cannot get back is all about.  The only difference is they have had a life and now have family to support.  I am still single, never married at age 67 but I am supporting my woman overseas.  She got a job and works 63 hours a week to bring home $150.00 a month.  Still that amount helps me a lot because God gave her the desire and found her one of the good jobs as I recall only a week or two before I got notice that my pension would be cut.  It was right on the line to send the last $300.00 to get her thru to her first payday.

I seriously am having a hard time now seeing what I am doing with all the dried tears and gunk in my eyes.  One is closed and the other is blinking fast to see.  It's nasty.  I have to give you this website correctly and then go to Twitter and post the address of this blog  God help, there is more to say but you can find all about me pro and con on this site...

https://about.me/BURLY2   i DID NOT plan to write so much.  Finally the end.  bye thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment